Has destiny brought you here? I dare to think it is a possibility. Welcome.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Skies in Tegucigalpa - Magnificent view.



That image, which I believe speaks for itself, was taken today from the skies of Tegucigalpa, Honduras, at around 6:30 p.m. It happened after a day filled with emotional tension due to the troubles that we are experiencing in our Honduran society. My brother told me that he knew someone who said that I was a New Age person. I can only say that what moves me to write about all of this has nothing to do with labels or religions. When ever something new is introduced to our lifes we are inclined to label it so we can identify it. Sometimes people need labels or examples to help them understand a new idea. I can only hope that the readers are able to see beyond their first impressions when they read this blog.

For example, the above picture cannot be labeled into some religious category. It is just what it is. That blue stripe crossed the sky of Tegucigalpa; from that cloud you see to the other end, where you could see a full moon. It was a straight line from the moon to the sun (I'm not sure if that's the sun behind the cloud). It might just be a light effect; you are free to make what you want from it. But indeed it was a marvelous sight. It just happened. It happened today in my country, and for ME it is a sign of hope, of love and of peace. Where does it come from? I do not know; I am not sure. But I felt peace and tranquility when I saw it. Try to give it an explanation and I assure you, your heart will reveal many ideas; most of them amazingly marvelous. And if on top of all your intuition you also add up a little investigation, you can discover a world full of magic, which would be totally different from the one you have been living in.
For example, on one of these pictures that were taken by my little sister who was standing right by my side, there appears what could be a face. Some friends said it was the face of Jesus. Your mind sometimes sees what your heart can make of it. And that face can be seen by those who still have hope and love in their hearts.
This is mystical and magical world we live in. Then again, we must allow that into our lifes.

Peace, tranquility and a genuine feeling of love is what I felt when I saw that image with my very own eyes. And I can assure that my family, who were all with me in that terrace, also felt the same way. I have been the only one in my family to show interest in the topics that I've been writing about in this blog. My family has never been able to understand that; but today they saw with their very own eyes.
God bless those who need not to see with their eyes to believe.
God bless you all, my brothers and sisters.



All the time,
Raúl

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una foto realmente magica que nos llena de mucha paz y tranquilidad, donde podemos darnos cuenta que no estamos solos y que Dios siempre nos esta cuidando! A veces pasamos por la vida tan a prisa que se nos olvida el verdadero significado de ella, y son estos acontecimientos inexplicables que nos hacen reflexionara y darnos cuenta que Dios siempre esta presente y se hace manifestar atraves de diferentes maneras!! Es hora de hacer un cambio...amar mas, perdonar mas, ayudar mas! Empezemos ahora, que todo es posible!!! Cambiando ahora podemos cambiar el futuro y hacer de este bello pais en que vivimos un ejemplo de paz de amor y de armonia!! Que Dios los bendiga siempre!

    ReplyDelete