Has destiny brought you here? I dare to think it is a possibility. Welcome.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson - Transparence of a child's soul

Even though Michael Jackson has left us, I have been able to discover more of him during these last days following his departure - his personality, his kindness, his shyness, his mission, his creativity, his will, and sides of him I didn't know before. I had never paid attention to his voice when he was not singing; but since he left us this past Thursday, 25th of June 2009, I have been watching many interviews and one documentary. I discovered he always talked gently and in a very kind way. He was a positive soul; INVINCIBLE, as one of his albums was named. I have been able to know a little bit of who this ICON was. I investigated and this guided me to discover the eternal child that was able to live all the way through Michael Jackson's life. Many of us forget the little things that made us happy when we were kids, and we also forget the true riches that those tiny things represent; fortunately, Michael was not like the many adults who forget who they were when they were small children.

Only the kindness, shyness, humbleness and the good heart of a kid, combined with great talent, give chance for the creation of impressive pieces of art, recognized by the world who is left inspired and astounded. Only such a thing can erase all differences in this world. That was Michael. The kid who was never afraid to dream; but mostly, the kid who never forgot how to dream; the one who believed that everything was possible. That light is always present in the eyes of children when they have just been born in this world.

Being able to keep all those qualities through his entire life (50 years) is what made the world admire and respect him. His Creativity has proven to be inspiring, even after his death. Michael Jackson preached for peace, love, unity and brotherhood among all human beings. Polite, gentle, courageous and with a smile on his face - that's how Michael Jackson can be described.
I have come to realize, isn't that how every kid reacts to the world? How marvelous would it be if we could all see the world through the eyes of children.

"In my heart, I know you are all my brothers." MJ

Take care earthlings.
All the time,

Raúl

No comments:

Post a Comment