Has destiny brought you here? I dare to think it is a possibility. Welcome.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Illuminating the path..

So, great concern exists about great events that are prophesized to happen in the near future. Some say the world will completely change in the year 2012, some say changes can be expected sometime in 2009 and yet others point to the  year 2013. Who is correct? Who has got the date correct? One thing is for sure people; we will all know the correct answer when we get to those dates. THE KEY WORD IS CHANGE!!! THE WORLD WILL CHANGE... The question is HOW?

I create this blog to expose a collection of data related to topics like 2012, mayan calendar, galactic federation of light, the law of attraction and many many mysteries of the world that people should know of. My goal is to objectively expose all this topics and drain away all sort of fanatism and disinformation.  I invite everybody who wants to share their investigations to join this BLOG and discuss any information that he/she finds important. 

From my own very personal experience, I can start by talking to you about the law of attraction. For starters, let me say IT REALLY REALLY EXISTS!!!! You must get that first. If you do not accept this, then you are free to leave the blog. But I advise you that if you continue with us you might discover a wonderful world that has always been available to you; the problem is that you just haven't been able to see it. I'am looking forward to begin this blog... this first topic, The Law of Attraction. I will prepare interesting material on this and will be posting it as soon as possible. Have the greatest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment